If Penny and Sheldon were together (let’s just imagine this is possible and that I don’t live in a fantasy world):
- Penny would never have been such a beyotch to Wil Wheaton.
- Penny never would have found ridiculous pointless reasons to start a fight with Wil Wheaton.
- In my head canon, Penny is so grateful to Wil for how he led her to break up with Leonard in season 3, so she would be nice to him since he also led her to being with Sheldon.
- Even if she did start a fight with Wil, she wouldn’t have needed Sheldon to stand up for her. She wouldn’t even have asked. She wouldn’t even have contemplated asking.
- Because she’d punch Wil Wheaton in the face after she told him where to stick his fucking flag.
- She would have told Sheldon exactly why she was mad instead of giving him the silent treatment.
- Then they would have had angry hot make-up sex.
I know this was a Shamy episode and all, and I can admit that Sheldon was kind of adorable when he was upset that she was mad at him. But come on. This was not a good episode for Amy. She did not come off as such a cool chick in this one. And obviously Sheldon and Penny talking about his pubis was so much more interesting than whatever crap Sheldon and Amy always talk about.
Thank you, that is all.
Ready… Set… Wrestle!
I’m sorry but this is the sexiest thing that has ever happened on this show EVER! ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID! JUST GO HOME!
#229: She respects the fact he’s uncomfortable with swear words.
#165: Jim Parsons has recognized their unspoken connection: But there is more of a second-hand language, a real easy language between the two of them. They understand each other in different ways, and they have this odd way of talking to each other that doesn’t take as many scenes to say it, I guess”
#164: Their Saturnalia hug is and will always be the most emotional and genuine moment of the whole series.