Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac and rules the back, the spine, and the heart. Positive traits include creativity, charisma, generosity, warmth, enthusiasm, a natural talent for leadership, and a great deal of inner power; negative traits are haughtiness, snobbery, an expectation that one is the centre of attention and should be waited on by everyone else, profligacy, lack of realism, dominance that can lead to bullying, and a refusal to change one’s mind even in the face of solid facts.
This is a natural sign for Gryffindors, not least because the griffin is part lion. Gryffindors born under this sign are outgoing, friendly, affectionate, and likeable. They make friends easily and are crushed when their advances are rejected. Their romantic, chivalrous nature makes them perfect examples of all that is best in their House. However, they are also bossy, domineering, spendthrift, and overly dramatic (ever heard the phrase “drama queen?”) They have sharp tempers and need to learn to direct their anger toward only needful causes. The natural creativity and flamboyance of Leo makes Gryffindors born under this sign good at most everything they attempt, provided they apply themselves to learning magic rather than using magic to hog the limelight.
This is definitely me, minus the part where I am good at everything I try to do. I am absolute rubbish at sports or dancing, anything the requires graceful coordination I cannot do very well. Harry Potter is a Gryffindor Leo.
I would go back in time to the sixties and see the Beatles perform at Shea Stadium. I would see the filming of ‘A Hard Day’s Night’ and be one of the models who meet the Beatles. The Doctor’s Psychic Paper would get us anywhere.
RIP John Lennon, the world misses you dearly. ((°J°))
Anyway, if I could go with the Doctor I would try not to run into any trouble but I can make no promise of that with me being with the Doctor. Trouble seems to follow him around. It would be all great fun though. All I hope is there aren’t any Dalek’s present because they give me a big fat case of the wiggins.
I would also like to think of myself as his first American companion. That would be nice, wouldn’t it?
* Guns don’t work against Sontarans.
* A Cyberman suit can be rendered inoperative by means of a direct electromagnetic bomb or Dalek gun and could be destroyed by a direct bazooka blast.
* Don’t Blink.
* Beware of the words “Bad Wolf.”
* A severed hand can be very useful.
* Disturbing weak points in time can have dire consequences.
* Within the first 15 hours of regeneration, a Time Lord can reform new limbs.
* Assistants can be very useful.
* Dalek - Humans are weak.
* You can grow a T.A.R.D.I.S.
* The Adipose Diet is not a great idea.
* Upward rain means that you’re about to take an unplanned journey.
* Psychic Paper is an excellent way to get in anywhere.
* Being immortal can give you a big head.
* The smallest change in time can have major repercussions.
* Sometimes a Fobwatch isn’t just a Fobwatch.
* Be suspicous if planets go missing.
* Looking into the Untempered Schism can send you insane.
* A Time Lord can regenerate 12 times.
* Some traffic jams actually can go on forever.
* Turn Left.
* Beware of the Sound of Drums.
* Blue boxes can look smaller from the outside than they are from the inside.
* The T.A.R.D.I.S. can refuel on the rift that lies across Cardiff.
* A Sontaran’s weak point is on the back of it’s neck.
* When all else fails, use your Sonic Screwdriver.
* Humans will always survive.
* When faced with a Slitheen, vinegar is handy.
* Count the shadows, if you see a shadow that is not cast be anything, beware the Vashta Nerada.
* When an Ood shows red eye, run!
* Daleks are made to EXTERMINATE!