- I work at a bookstore, which is literally a dream come true!
- I’m trying really hard to get into film acting, directing, producing and writing. So far I haven’t had any luck. Hopefully that changes soon.
- The book Half the Sky changed my life and my perspective on being a woman in the developed world.
- Young Adult fiction is my absolute favourite genre. Especially Dystopian YA fiction like The Hunger Games.
- Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone are my female celebrity role models and have given me hope that no matter how weird, crazy, insecure or what you look like, you can achieve your dreams if you believe and work hard enough.
- Misha Collins has completely changed my worldview about so many things. He has also been an inspiration for me in some very important aspects of my life.
- Being a part of fandom and Tumblr has changed my life for the better and I am so happy that I am here with all of you sharing feels and squee’s.
- Liz (aka Lizwontcry) is probably my best internet friend because she was the first one I really opened up to (which I don’t do lightly) and accepted me for who I am. Also, she insisted I listen to GNR because I “needed some variety in musical tastes and GNR is the best band ever.” Thank YOU!
- I made a new friend and we are seeing Wicked this coming Sunday.
- Seeing Taylor Swift live literally brought me to tears of happiness and was such a surreal experience that I am so happy I had the fortune to experience.
I feel like these are kinda stupid facts, but they were the first things to pop into my head and I didn’t really want to put too much thought into this.